HabboLife Forum
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

HabboLife ForumAccedi

Habbolife Forum è un fansite ufficiale di Habbo hotel. Rimani aggiornato sulle notizie di questo magnifico mondo virtuale e sugli ultimi argomenti di attualità!

Do you goon to other Habbo - International forums

power_settings_newAccedi per rispondere
+2
symon96
Kappa Lad
6 partecipanti

descriptionDo you goon to  other Habbo - International forums EmptyDo you goon to other Habbo - International forums

more_horiz
Yes?

descriptionDo you goon to  other Habbo - International forums EmptyRe: Do you goon to other Habbo - International forums

more_horiz
Do you mean speak to other sites of habbo here?

descriptionDo you goon to  other Habbo - International forums EmptyRe: Do you goon to other Habbo - International forums

more_horiz
Other sites of habbo?? What do you mean Symon?

more_horiz
You mean at Habbo.fr, Habbo.es, Habbo.com ecc...?

more_horiz
matt29 ha scritto:
You mean at Habbo.fr, Habbo.es, Habbo.com ecc...?

Si esatto

more_horiz
Habbo.fr......Habbo.fi are others hotel; we call them habbo hotel.
Did you write a topic beginning with "yes" ?!? why?

Ultima modifica di Giacom01 il Mer 30 Ago 2017 - 23:26 - modificato 1 volta.

more_horiz
I often login in Habboquest ( a fansite of Habbo.com)
There  are a lot of solutions for games in .com!

more_horiz
Giacom I understand, but why you login in Habboquest? Have you an account on Habbo.com?

more_horiz
I have an account on habbo.es instead and I'm fine there too

more_horiz
Kappa Lad ha scritto:
Yes?

Have u got an other account on habbo hotels? Habbo.it for example?

more_horiz
symon96 ha scritto:
I have an account on habbo.es instead and I'm fine there too

Habbo.es? Why Habbo.es?

more_horiz
I created an account on habbo.com in 2010, but I don't remember email and pass.

more_horiz
matt29 ha scritto:

Habbo.es? Why Habbo.es?

Because I like it, there are a different games-labyrinths (I love them) and it's a good way to learn spanish

more_horiz
matt29 ha scritto:
I created an account on habbo.com in 2010, but I don't remember email and pass.

Do you goon to  other Habbo - International forums 2870366499 understand

more_horiz
It's a way to learn spanish? It's impossible...

more_horiz
symon96 ha scritto:

Because I like it, there are a different games-labyrinths (I love them) and it's a good way to learn spanish

About games-labyrinths, they are funny?

more_horiz
matt29 ha scritto:
It's a way to learn spanish? It's impossible...

Nope, just have patience and constancy; now I can understand them (more or less) and writing

more_horiz
matt29 ha scritto:

About games-labyrinths, they are funny?

Oh yeah, I love them (more people are better)

more_horiz
Good, it's a begin!

more_horiz
So I will create an account on Habbo.es, you become me curiously hahahah

more_horiz
matt29 ha scritto:
So I will create an account on Habbo.es, you become me curiously hahahah

Good Do you goon to  other Habbo - International forums 1765539963

more_horiz
Do you goon to  other Habbo - International forums 2260412341

more_horiz
Kappa doesn't say anything....xD

more_horiz
matt29 ha scritto:
Kappa doesn't say anything....xD

He's off

more_horiz
Ah okay.
privacy_tip Permessi in questa sezione del forum: