HabboLife Forum
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

AccediRegistrati
HabboLife Forum

Il Pirata Volante Tubman è in arrivo su Origins

Nelle prossime settimane, in Habbo Hotel Origins arriveranno una TONNELLATA di attività legate ai pirati.

Il Pirata Volante Tubman è in arrivo su Origins Lpromo11

Il leggendario (ma molto morto) Flying Tubman sta attraversando gli infiniti oceani di pixel per fare la sua comparsa in Origins questo settembre. Il tutto nel tentativo di riprendersi le sue preziose rarità dal famigerato bucaniere e pirata: Capitano Murphy 💀

Cosa succede e quando:

Di seguito troverete un elenco delle diverse missioni e competizioni a cui potrete partecipare nelle prossime settimane:

Il Pirata Volante Tubman è in arrivo su Origins Murphy10

Settimana 1 (9-16 settembre)
- Ricerca del raro! Il Tubman Volante ha bisogno del vostro aiuto per ritrovare il suo raro rubato nell'Hotel. Attenzione all'articolo che uscirà martedì 10 settembre!
- Rilascio del raro: [❓❔❓]. Non verrà rilasciata finché la comunità non troverà la rarità 😏
- Gara di costruzione di navi pirata. Costruisci una Nave Pirata nella tua stanza per avere la possibilità di vincere uno speciale Distintivo Pirata e altri furni aggiuntivi del Catalogo! Maggiori informazioni in arrivo sul nostro sito venerdì 13 settembre.
- Uscita del Funky Friday: [❓❔❓]

Il Pirata Volante Tubman è in arrivo su Origins Flying10

Settimana 2 (16-22 settembre)
- Uscita di un raro: [❓❔❓]
- Concorso di scrittura: scrivi un Habbo Sea Shanty! I migliori elaborati vinceranno delle macchine da scrivere 🤩 Tutti i dettagli su questo concorso usciranno martedì 17 settembre 📅

Settimana 3 (23-29 settembre)
- Rilascio di un raro: Lampada Drago del Cielo! Questo è uno dei pezzi più preziosi della collezione Flying Tubman. Un drago che ronza con il suono del vento se si avvicina l'orecchio al suo metallo blu lucido.
- Impresa: trovare il nascondiglio del Capitano Murphy! Dovrete usare una mappa per trovare l'ultimo pezzo del tesoro del Flying Tubman. Sono previsti premi, assicuratevi di controllare il nostro sito web lunedì 23 settembre!
- Guerre dei pirati! Fai bene e vincerai una Lampada del Drago del Cielo! Maggiori informazioni giovedì 26 settembre.

Il Pirata Volante Tubman è in arrivo su Origins Lpromo12

Tremate, Habbos! Questa mattina ho trovato una brutta sorpresa sul mio muro. Una nota adesiva dal Magazzino dei Furni di Habbo HQ, che comunicava che il nuovo raro che avevo implorato per tanto tempo era scomparso!

Dopo questa terribile constatazione, il mio cane domestico è arrivato con un'altra nota adesiva che pubblicherò di seguito:

l Capitano Murphy e la sua legge ha scritto:
Ahoy! Se vi state chiedendo dove siano finite le vostre preziose rarità, beh... smettetela di chiedervelo.

Il mio nome è Capitano Murphy. Il mio equipaggio è Da Law. Noi siamo... sì, avete capito bene. Murphy's Law è il nome, la pirateria è il gioco. Io e la mia ciurma seguiamo la vecchia scuola, le leggi eterne del saccheggio e della razzia. Navighiamo negli infiniti Mari dei Pixel con la nostra nave senza chiedere nulla ad Habbo e prendendo quello che vogliamo, quando vogliamo!

Alcuni Habbo pensano che portiamo sfortuna. Sì, lo facciamo. A LORO. Cosa voglio io? Voglio tutto quello che avete tu e i tuoi poveri amici Habbo. Voglio che tu faccia la gavetta, ce la fai? Sono un fantasma ora. Trovate me e il raro, se ci riuscite.

Arrr!

Ora capite: questa canaglia, questo “pirata”, ha in qualche modo rubato il mio nuovo raro. Il mio raro! Volevo dire... il nostro raro, scusate.

Nelle prossime settimane, risolveremo il problema. Insieme.

- Il Tubman Volante

Search for the mystery rare!

Ahoy, Pirates! The problem is simple. Where did Captain Murphy take my stash of rares? And which rares was it? FINALLY: how do I get them back into my loving arms?

Il Pirata Volante Tubman è in arrivo su Origins Lpromo13

It’s up to you, brave Pirates: finding out the answers, solving this quest and bringing my rares back to the Hotel! Use your expertise in everything Habbo and search around in every hidden nook and corner of the hotel: surely Captain Murphy and his crew have left behind some traces! It is also said that the Mysterious Flying Tubman knows everything about what happens in the hotel’s digital seas. If you see him around, be sure to ask his help... if you dare!

- The Flying Tubman

Do you Have the Answers to the Mystery of the Pillaged Rares?

➡ Answer here! (This is a Google Form. To answer the questions you will need a Gmail address.)
The rare will not be released in the Catalogue until someone in the community finds it. 
Prizes:
  1. The first user to find the room with the rare AND answer the form will win the rare and 50 credits. 
  2. The second person to find the rare AND answer the form will win the rare and 30 credits. 
  3. The third person to find the rare AND answer the form will win the rare and 10 credits.

Winners

1st - jmlowsx
2nd - b0y
3rd -  belle

Build your own Pirate Ship!

The mighty sea is roaring your name, but first you’re going to need a ship!

Il Pirata Volante Tubman è in arrivo su Origins Lpromo_buildcomp

To hunt a pirate you need a ship and a crew, so we challenge you to create a Pirate Ship that’s going to stay afloat in the hunt for Captain Murphy. Name the room ‘Pirate Ship 2024’ and we’ll choose the top three.
Enter between 13th and the 16th September. Finish your room before 2pm UTC (7am PDT / 3pm BST) on September 16th. Winners will be announced September 18th
We’ll be judging the competition on:
  • Whether or not it looks like a pirate ship, or part of a pirate ship.
  • Clean lines – you don’t have to make the room too crowded. 
  • Bigger isn’t always better - small rooms are ok too!

Prizes

• 1st Place: Pirate Badge. Any 8 furni of your choice that are currently in the Catalogue (excluding Rares and Funky Friday items)
  • 2nd Place: Pirate Badge. Any 5 furni of your choice that are currently in the Catalogue (excluding Rares and Funky Friday items)
  • 3rd Place: Pirate Badge. Any 3 furni of your choice that are currently in the Catalogue (excluding Rares and Funky Friday items)

Re: Il Pirata Volante Tubman è in arrivo su Origins

Submit a catchy sea shanty about Habbo and you might win a Typewriter!

Il Pirata Volante Tubman è in arrivo su Origins Lpromo_creative

Siren Songs and Shanties

Ahoy, my Pirates!
When I went to feed my beloved pet Bulldozer today I found this sticky note on my wall:
Hoy again, you careless Manager!
I guess you’ve never heard the wise old saying “Guard your own goods”. While you were so busy asking the Habbos to find your little Rares, we kidnapped your mangy little critter. 
I wonder if dogs are good at walking the plank.
Arrr!
- Captain Murphy and his Law

YOU need to save Bulldozer!

The problem is simple. Where did Captain Murphy hide my pet dog Bulldozer? Bulldog likes singing so maybe you can lure him out with a sweet siren song? 
Create a Sea Shanty about the Habbo Seas and lure my dog out of hiding!
- The Flying Tubman

How to enter

1. Write a Sea Shanty. You can use ChatGPT or other AI services to write the song ✏
  2. Record yourself (or another person) singing your Sea Shanty! The singer doesn’t need to be you – you can use AI-powered text to speech software. If you choose to use a backing track, make sure it's rights-free!
  3. Post your sea shanty on X, Threads or Instagram, making sure to put #HabboHotelOrigins in the caption, between now and 8am UTC (1am PDT / 9am BST) on 20th September. 
  4. Please also add your post to this form so we don’t miss your entry.

Winners will be announced on September 24th.

What we want to hear:

• A catchy sea shanty the Origins team will be singing for days 🎵
  • PROPER sea shanty singing – remember that you can use text to speech services if you don’t want to sing it yourself!
  • Your Sea Shanty has to mention Habbo and/or Habbo related items

ℹ Note: the use of tools like ChatGPT and AI text to speech services will be allowed for this competition. This means you don’t need to sing if you don't want to 😁

Prizes

The winners will win a Typewriter. Below are the number of winners per hotel:
  • 5 players from .COM 
  • 3 from ES
  • 3 from .COM.BR